Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pointless

Well John, I guess I have to admit it...I am the one who has no life. lol. Its my first day on rental and Im already home, and have spent most of my day trying to find things to do with all my free time. I feel like my mother. lol. The thing was, that when I was on commission I had to be at the salon 8 hours a day 5 days a week no matter if I had a client or not, so the majority of the time I had a lot of sitting around there. NOW that I am on rental, I am only there when I do have a client and my clients are usually gappy or at one time of the day, so I have a lot of extra free time on my hands. Which, at first, seemed so appealing and now, on the first day, Im already bored. A part of me just felt like sitting there today even tho everyone knows Im on rental now and would just be looking at me with "whats her point?" type of a feel, and a glowing "I HAVE NO CLIENTS RIGHT NOW". smoke. And, on an even sadder note I really dont feel like coming home bc the only one of my roomates who is home these days is Heather, and shes unemployed. Just a smoke feel to come home with nothing to do and waller around with a complete pointless person. So Ive attempted to spend my day with weird random errands, none of them being anything to pressing, and now I am rearranging my closet(this is how you KNOW i have no life) and I think Im off to the laundromat to do a load of laundry that really could wait a couple of weeks. buuut Im desperate.

5 comments:

  1. Once you settle in I bet you will love having the time...you can easily go to doc's or dentist appointments, take a class, or a hundred other possibilities and just work your clients around other commitments...did you see the wedding slide show on my page with all your spare time? haha it takes a good 20 min or more, but it's worth it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Deb is right. It just will take some time to get things arranged to suit yourself. I was roaring on your line of "I HAVE NO CLIENTS RIGHT NOW"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The really funny part of the story was that she actually pulled a Lean Cuisine out of the freezer and had lunch there...! Despo! But at least she has a place she can "pretend" she's working at....it's a one up on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, I forgot to tell you congratulations! What a HUGE accomplishment! I am so proud of you! I know you will go far in the industry, as you are a WONDER. Love, Donna

    ReplyDelete